Hello friends, jio chat app refer & earn in which you will be earning free movie tickets and the best thing is that you might will win jiofi wifi by just referring friends. We all have experienced enhanced messaging, high quality voice & video conferencing with Jio Chat. You just have to refer 5 friends to get free movie tickets.
JioChat connects you with your friends on ANY 2G, 3G, 4G, WiFi network. Express yourself in a fun way with instant video, stickers, doodle and emoticons. Follow top brand Channels to stay updated and enjoy bite-sized video stories on Explore.
Steps to Follow
- First of all download jio chat app from here
- Just install the app & open it
- Now enter your mobile number & verify it
- Finally you will be on dashboard.
- For referring friend open menu from the corner of right hand side(click 3 dot) & click on invite friends
- Now copy your referral link or directly share via any app
- After referring 5 friends you will get movie ticket.
Invite more and more Friends and Get a Chance to Win 5 Free Jio 4G Hotspot. This offer is between 28th Nov 2016 to 4th Dec 2016 Only.
- Proudly Indian!
- Rich messaging: In a flash and effectively message any of your JioChat contacts – coordinated, or in gatherings. Send documents (e.g. pdf, doc, xls, mp3, apk), emoticons, doodles, pictures, recordings, sound notes and 1000s of nearby Indian stickers while you talk with them. You can make substantial gatherings up to 500 individuals.
- Voice calls & video calls with Conferncing: You will never need to stress over climb in calling tax in light of the fact that JioChat gives you a chance to make free calls to your JioChat contacts. Whether one-on-one or assemble, worldwide or neighborhood, JioChat conveys both voice calling and video calling with a simple to-utilize interface at no extra charges and the same number of clients let us know – with much better voice quality than even PSTN calls or approaches numerous VoIP applications.
- Available in ALL MAJOR INDIAN LANGUAGES. Now you can also use the app in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali & Odia.