Everybody knows bsnl is another largest Indian telecom network, which provides telecom network service and Internet broadband services in India. I am going to give you a very easy way to transfer bsnl talktime main account balance. I am going to post ussd code method to transfer bsnl balance one bsnl mobile to another bsnl number. Only just You need to dial ussd code amount and mobile number of bsnl, whom you want to transfer account balance.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to send bsnl account talk time balance to your friends and families with the help of short ussd code. There will be one network and two-person Sender and Receiver while from sender’s account balance will be deducted and On receiver’s account balance will be added.You can easily able to transfer bsnl balance with the help of these unique bsnl money transfer code.
But If you want to transfer your bsnl prepaid mobile balance from other network operator number.
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
How to Transfer Bsnl Balance from Bsnl to Bsnl
Bsnl balance transfer service help the users in case of emergency when we don’t have sufficient balance in your account. Most of the time we ask for help from our friends using bsnl balance transfer service. Using this service we can transfer bsnl account balance one bsnl number to another bsnl number.
GIFT<Mobile Number> <Amount> to 53733 or 53738
Terms & Conditions of Bsnl balance transfer
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5 to Rs 100.
- You can send balance only once in a day to the same number.
- You can send balance only to bsnl numbers, not other network operators.
- The sender should be a user of bsnl for at least 5 months.
- The receiver should be the user of bsnl for at least 30 days.
- This is the format of USSD Code GIFT<Space><Mobile No><Space> Amount.
- Send this format on above number.