Everybody knows Idea is another largest Indian telecom network, which provides telecom network service and Internet broadband services in India. I am going to give you a very easy way to transfer Idea talktime main account balance. I am going to post ussd code method to transfer Idea balance one Idea mobile to another Idea number. Only just You need to dial ussd code amount and mobile number of Idea, whom you want to transfer account balance.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to send Idea account talk time balance to your friends and families with the help of short ussd code. There will be one network and two-person Sender and Receiver while from sender’s account balance will be deducted and On receiver’s account balance will be added.You can easily able to transfer Idea balance with the help of these unique Idea money transfer code.
But If you want to transfer your Idea prepaid mobile balance from other network operator number.
Note: – Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim doesn’t work. Only telecom service provider company provide the facility to transfer the balance on same network operator sim.
Steps to Transfer Idea Balance from Idea to Idea
Idea balance transfer service help the users in case of emergency when we don’t have sufficient balance in your account. Most of the time we ask for help from our friends using Idea balance transfer service. Using this service we can transfer Idea account balance one Idea number to another Idea number.
You can follow the below steps to transfer to transfer Idea balance.
- First of all Dial *191#
- Now select Talktime Transfer Option and follow the steps.
- Now Enter your mobile number and proceed to next step. (Dial the number you want to transfer balance)
- Now it will ask for entering transfer amount, you want to transfer.
You can use below ussd code to transfer Idea main account balance.
- You can Dial *151*<Mobile Number>*<Amount># to transfer Idea balance to another prepaid Idea number.
- You can use this format *151*123456789*10# to transfer balance.
Terms and Conditions of Idea balance transfer
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 to Rs 100.
- You can transfer the balance on same state mobile number on same operator.
- Idea will 20% service tax on transfer amount.
- You can send balance only once in a day to the same number.
- You can send balance only to Idea numbers, not other network operators.
- The sender should be a user of Idea for at least 3 months.
- The receiver should be the user of Idea for at least 30 days.
Also See BSNL Balance Transfer – [Transfer Balance BSNL to BSNL]